Wednesday, November 30, 2011

That's why it's called Stuffing!

[This post was meant to appear on November 25th, but technology was not my friend.]

Oof.  I ate good yesterday and I'm still eating good thanks to tasty leftovers.  I spent Thanksgiving, as usual, with my beautiful friend, Jaclyn, and her equally beautiful family. We are pretty much an extended family now after so many years of celebrating together.  Thanks for another delightful Thanksgiving Jaclyn, Chris, Julia, Mary, Lindsay, Michele, Greg, and our new additions, Lily and Jimmy.  

Since Wednesday was my birthday and today is Mary's birthday (she's Jaclyn's Mom--Happy Birthday Mary!), we both got presents.  I got an awesome spy camera.  Okay,  maybe not exactly a spy camera, but it's tiny and cute and hides easily in the palm of my hand. I can see myself taking all kinds of TMZ-worthy photos.  Beware. No one is safe. The quality isn't bad either. I'd include photos but my home computer isn't cooperating and when I tried to take more I inadvertently deleted them.  Woe is me.

No comments: