Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I got a package!


I won a contest on San Diego Momma's blog and then promptly forgot about it.  So, when I came home from work the other day and found a package on my front porch, I was excited and intrigued.
Fanscape? I didn't order anything from there.


I opened the box with trepidation, carefully slicing the top in case the contents were fragile or alive.  
A box of snacks!!

Ohhhhh, I remembered.  I won the Escape from Planet Earth contest which included snacks and $25 to see the movie.  As it was after work and I was peckish, I immediately dug into the snacks.  I know, I was supposed to sneak them into the movie.  Does is count if I was watching movies on Netflix?  
Who  can resist some classic Lay's and a Butterfinger? No one, that's who.
The $25 gift card arrived separately.  I am all set for a big night at the movies...or since movies are so darn expensive, a big matinee at the movies.  Thanks, Deb from San Diego Momma and the Weinstein Co.  



Oh, yeah, I'm just going to jump back into the whole blogging thing as if nothing ever happened.  What four month absence?  I don't know what you're talking about.  :)  It's good to be back.

1 comment:

mamamouseiam said...

Glad to have you back! I always enjoy your posts. :)