Friday, September 02, 2011

Virgo Love

Today is my brother Michael's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Big Brother!!!! I love you!

As I mentioned before, I have an affinity for Virgos.  I get them like no other sign.  So, in Honor of Michael, here's a partial list of famous folks who were also born on this day.

Film Industry:
Keanu Reeves
Salma Hayek
Mark Harmon
Linda Purl
Martin Miller (I don't know him either, but that's my Dad's name and I thought it was funny)
Hal Ashby (director of Harold and Maude)

Athletes:
Lennox Lewis
Jimmy Connors
Peter Ueberroth
Terry Bradshaw

Regular Folk (fame questionable, except Christa McAuliffe)
Christa McAuliffe
Harvey Levin
Robert Shapiro
Camille Grammer

And that's just a smattering*.  Do you know someone born on this day?  If so, tell them I said Happy Birthday, Virgo.


*Wait until you see the rogue's gallery of folks who share my birthday.  

No comments: