Monday, April 01, 2013

I guess fezzes really ARE cool

I've been fezzed--TWICE.

On Saturday, in honor of the premiere of the new season of Doctor Who, BBC America "doctored" Twitter avatars for any Whovians who asked.  Here's my new Who avatar.

Thanks, @DoctorWho_BBCA for the Fez and bow tie treatment.

Today, in honor of April Fool's Day, Ravelry is adding random hats to everyone's avatar on the forums.  And guess what random hat mine got?  
Hey Girl, you look good in a Fez.

I guess the 11th Doctor was right--Fezzes are cool.  

I'm going to TRY to participate in April's NaBloPoMo.  The theme is "Fresh," which goes along with my Fresh blog look and my Fresh avatars, not to mention my fresh mouth (rim shot) (that was for you, Mom)






1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Laurie Ann!
I haven't checked into my blog in a million years. Love the hat (already saw the rav one :) )