Monday, August 02, 2010

The summer is winding down

How did it get to be August already? Our summer camp is in full swing. The program staff is back from the July hiatus and gearing up for the coming school year. We're halfway through Leo and nearly into Virgo, the land of too many birthdays (serious, I'm like a Virgo magnet). Our Fall fundraiser is just around the corner. Then it'll be Thanksgiving. Then Christmas. I have so much knitting to do before the holidays. I'm just feeling the days rush by and I want to stop, have fun, and go to the beach or something. I'd better get a move on.

1 comment:

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I KNOW!!!! It seems like it just started, but it's 2/3 over!! I think it doesn't help that we've had such temperate weather - not that I'm complaining! Or, we could be becoming our parents ("The years just fly by!")... NAW!!