Saturday, September 11, 2010

Surprisingly productive

I have not been fully wakeful all day. This morning I had a venti Americano. Then around 12:30, two glasses of orange juice and a Diet Coke. In addition, I had a piece of coffee cake and six Oreo cookies. All that sugar and caffeine should have had me bouncing off the walls, but I could have fallen asleep in minutes had I allowed my eyes to close. One of my co-workers, who also came in on a Saturday, told me I must be coming down with something, but I feel fine. Just really, really sleepy. I wonder what my alternate personality has been doing all night? Whatever it is, she needs to knock it off so I can get a good night's sleep.

Despite all the sleepiness, I got quite a bit done at work--except filing. I hate filing. I really have to file, though, because it's getting out of hand. Maybe Monday, if I'm not too tired.

1 comment:

San Diego Momma/Two Funny Brains said...

I've had all those tired days too.

Seriously, I'm getting worried about myself. So I scheduled a test to check to see if my anemia is back...

Cuz that's the way us hypochondriacs roll.

Hope YOU are back to feeling peppy!