Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Really Vivid Sex Dream

I don't know if it was the sinus medication or what, but last night I was getting busy with a man, who shall remain nameless, and it was goooood. So you can imagine my disappointment when I woke up this morning fully expecting to find him next to me only to realize it was a dream. Dang! It was so realistic, and SO good. And hung like a Clydesdale. Why I dreamt of this man, whom I have not slept with in real life, by the way, I do not know, but if I ever do get the chance, let me tell you, I will jump on and ride him like I'm going somewhere. If he's even 1/4 as good as the dream, shoot, it'll still be great. Of course he's probably a jerk in the sack and hung like a squirrel.

On a totally unrelated note, Mr. Man just handed me a newspaper clipping about the postal rate increase and said "The price of stamps went up. We'll need to buy some 2-centers". Apparently I was raised by wolves, live in a cave and am too stupid to watch a newscast. Good thing I have him here to keep me informed.
">Link

No comments: