Tuesday, October 24, 2006

UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!

Frau Inconsiderate Beyotch is riding my last nerve. All day today some unsavory looking character had been tinkering around the hot water heaters in the back. Frau was with him so I thought nothing of it. I did some dishes and sat to watch more Baby Daddy Drama on Maury, then decided it was time to shower and go to school. And what do you suppose happened when I turned on the shower? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Neither a drop nor a drip.

Fortunately, I have some baby wipes that I normally use for makeup removal (cheaper than fancy products and just as effective), so I gave myself a "road trip bath". Before I left for school, however, I found Frau IB and asked her why she didn't feel it necessary to warn us about the water being turned off. "Oh, I didn't think anyone was home," she replied. I could feel my father's famous retort ("That's right; you didn't think.") welling up, but I didn't go there.
I simply said, "It doesn't matter whether you think we're home or not. You are required to give us ample warning about the water being turned off. If it's an emergency, then you can at least ring some doorbells. There are only seven units and you've been here all day. Had I known earlier that the water would be turned off, I'd have showered in the morning. This is unacceptable." Then my huff arrived and I left in it.

Rats! For some reason the computer lab at school is very popular today. No doubt they've come to point and laugh at the smelly girl on the end. Anyway, I feel guilty now for taking up a computer for non-school related stuff. Well, not so guilty that I'm getting up soon, but still a little guilty. I mean, people are here to actually do some practice and shit. I still have to check out Craigslist and whatnot, and I pay my tuition just like they do. hmmm...what to do...what to do....maybe just a cursory glance through Craigslist and then I'll leave.

1 comment:

dizzy von damn! said...

those other students can suck it.

i need laurieann.