Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm a bad blogger

Holy Crap! Has it been a week? Well, you haven't missed a thing because I haven't done a thing. Well, I've done some things but nothing to write here about. Work is busy. I'm not sleeping properly so I'm exhausted when I get home and I've been falling asleep on the sofa again.

Saturday I did manage to walk around my neighborhood--went to Amoeba and Borders, rode the elevator to the 7th level of the Arclight parking deck only to be DENIED because of the AFI Film Festival staging area. Dude, I just wanted to take a photo of the sunset from a different view so my Mom doesn't get bored [Monday through Friday it's the same office building in every shot. I thought she'd appreciate the variety.] Instead, I had to take the shot from the 6th floor which has a netting or something on it, presumably to either block the harmful rays of the sun or to keep you from falling off the deck. It looked like I was in a cage. Nice.

I'll try to have something for y'all next week.

No comments: