Tuesday, February 03, 2009

More examples of The Roy's twisted head

I have the Hangman app on my Google homepage. And, I mean, it's Hangman, not Scrabble. The words are supposed to be fairly easy, right? I was telling The Roy about it.

Me: the word I just got was "fiduciary."
I mean, really. Who's going to guess that?
Roy: ooh.. that's awesome
me: It was by sheer luck that I didn't hang the guy.
Roy: he he
phew
his lucky day
Can you imagine him later that night talking to his wife?
"Get this fucking word: fiduciary! I thought I was a goner!
Hell, I think she just got lucky, but I'll take it."
me: That job would suck.
Roy: seriously
or maybe it's a method of punishment/ entertainment in stick figure world
me: like Thunderdome.
me: I wanna know what freaking nerd put together my Hangman app.
I just got HYDRIDE.
Roy: he he he he
The most shocking offenders get the hardest words
Murderers, rapists, child molesters and by getting the words right, you're helping guilty stick-men walk free
me: damn.
I didn't mean it.
Roy: Letting them back on the sheets, where they can bend the rules
me: sheets?
Roy: existing between the lines
(2D humor)

I adore my nephew.

No comments: