Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Here, There, and Everywhere

There was a meeting in the office for which I was responsible for setting up and providing food.  The website was still being all wonky as well.  So, my day pretty much consisted of driving, playing with Internet, driving, compress disc space, driving, IP Configuration, driving....aw, hell, I'm going home.  That was my last thought as I drove one of the meeting folks to the train station.  It was already 4:30; I'd had it for the day.  

Three blocks from home I suddenly remembered that there were dishes to clean up in the conference room from breakfast. Crappity crap crap!  I called one of the finance folks and beg him to do me a solid and clean up the room.  In turn, I'll buy him some Starbucks in the morning.  That's fair, right?


No comments: