Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It's Tuesday. This is all I've got for you.

The Chuck Wagon is still parked on my street and I'm a little peeved. To whom does this thing belong? And, why is it taking up parking? Grrrr

Someone had an evaluation and is getting a raise.

The ladies room freaks have gotten weirder. Today, I was in the bathroom and thought I was alone because it was dead quiet in there. As I was washing my hands, I checked my hair in the mirror and noticed legs under the stall across from the sinks. The legs were not seated. They were standing legs. Standing-right-up-against-the-door legs. I suddenly got this very creepy feeling of being watched, so I rushed out of the bathroom. What the hell? What is wrong with the women across the hall? Why can't they just get in, pee or poo, and get back to work? Why are they so freakin' freaky about doing their business? Have they never read the book "Everybody poops"? Oh, that reminds me...

This story is totally second hand, but this guy I used to work with (Mac) worked at a book store (I think it was Crown). He was at the info desk when an old man with a familiar voice came up and said, "Pardon me, do you have "Everybody poops"? And the old man was Charleton Heston. The story is much funnier with Mac doing the voice, but go ahead and think of Moses saying "poop" and see if you don't get the giggles. Maybe it's just my 12 year old sense of humor.

Oh, Hal Fishman is spitting mad. Watch out in the front row.

All day long I've had "If I Only Had A Brain" playing in my head. At one point, I was freezing because of the mad A/C in my office and I walked into the break room shivering and singing, "brrr brrr brrr brr brr brrrr brr brrrrr..." to the tune of the aforementioned song. Co-workers backed away slowly.

Everyone should go out quick and pick up a bag of the Mystery Doritos X-13D. The idea is to taste the chips, then log on to the site and name the flavor. You can play a game to get clues as to the flavor. I won't tell you what I think because I don't want to ruin my chances of a winning a year's supply of Doritos. (and I wonder why I can't lose weight)

That's it. I'm outta here.

6 comments:

Faith said...

Dude - that's a lot for a Tuesday - Also, why is Hal mad? I love me some Hal Fishman. He's always a little peeved at something. Someone give that crank a microphone!

Sachi said...

I love you.

dizzy von damn! said...

everybody POOOOOOOPS!

Laurie Ann said...

Faith--Something about going in and bombing the hell out of some desolate area of the middle east because that's how wars are won (referencing Hiroshima as a valid point). Oh, that Hal.

Sachi--Back at ya, baby.

Kendra--hehehehehe Poop is funny.

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Okay, "...Brain" is often stuck in my head, but I just can't see how you can "brrrr" to the tune.

Nevermind. Just figured it out. :)

Congrats on the rise. Hopefully it was more than Cost o' Livin, b/c lawd knows that's not enough to keep a gurl in Doritos.

Oatmeal, the Bandit said...

I get that tune in my head too. It rattles around until I have to say the lion's "da noiv!" out loud.