Saturday, December 08, 2007

Laurie Ann takes a walk

Christmas has exploded all over. My office:


My neighbor's yard exploded too.
Then I took a walk over to Big Lots (I needed a strainer) and look what I found.


"Simply Red"--Don't you love it? Only $4.00!! Winos take note.

On the way home, I found socks and a shoe. The shoe find was a little scary since it was behind a fence in a construction zone. hmmm...


Now I'm getting back to my Veronica Mars marathon and some extra diligent knitting, if I'm ever going to be done by Christmas.Wish me luck!

2 comments:

HelenaHandbag said...

I'm so happy to see that Dronkey made a holiday appearance there between Santa and Snowman. I love my Dronkey.

Go get yer knit on.

Funky Muffins said...

May your needles be blessed with swiftness and precision and may your thread stay strong and true... I still don't know much about knitting. Except that it's hard.