Thursday, December 20, 2007

Super tired

I stayed late two nights in a row to help a friend finish a huge project (don't get me started about the lack of help from her department head), so I'm powerful tired today. With nothing good on TV last night for those of us sans cable, I ended up watching that Christmas at the Ford Theater special.

Is it wrong of me to think that this woman:

looks an awful lot like this woman:


This goes out to the choir that performed holding songbooks, one of my pet peeves:
This isn't the first time you've sung together. Surely, you've rehearsed a time or two, especially since you're singing for the President. Do you really need your songbooks? I mean, you aren't singing Handel's Messiah; you're singing Christmas carols that have been around for centuries. If you don't know the words by now, you have no business performing for the three branches of the US Government.

No comments: