Saturday, February 23, 2008

What's the opposite of Insomnia?

All that insomnia I've been suffering for weeks finally came back to bite me in the ass. I went to bed last night around Midnight and didn't wake up until Noonish today. I stumbled to the living room, made a peanut butter sandwich and watched "Sophie's Choice," which I barely made it through before I was out like a light again. I woke up around 9:00pm. I was wide awake, so I read my emails, some blogs, looked up some stuff I've been meaning to research, and now, at 11:00pm, I'm so tired.

Tomorrow I need to force myself to be productive. I hate when I waste my weekends like this.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

I think the technical term is 'knackered'.

Which i'm now thinking might be an English word and so you may not know what i'm talking about....