Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I didn't wanna play anyway

I'm having one of those "series of unfortunate events" days. Meeting cancelled last minute. Second meeting ran long. Restaurant where lunch was ordered doesn't deliver. Person sent to pick up food decided to order herself lunch causing everyone else's lunch to be late and arrive AFTER the lunch meeting. Lunch order was wrong. And perhaps the worst event of all, I missed the Fantasy Football Draft because the commissioner couldn't wait five freaking minutes for my meeting to end even though we had previously discussed the meeting situation!!
So, Thank You Will and Natalie's husband, Joe, for your advice, even though I won't get to put it to use.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Well that stinks.

But on the hand you are sooooo free from paying attention to weeks and weeks of football.

You might have to organize a gnome league.