Case in point: Rudolph's Shiny New Year
Rudolph can fly, so:
- Why is he searching the islands in a rickety old sailboat? With a sail blocking his nose light(the reason he was sent on the mission in the first place)? when he only has three days to find the baby New Year? When he can freakin' fly around and save us all the torture?
- When Eon takes off with Happy (the baby New Year), why doesn't Rudy get his ass up in the air and FLY AFTER HIM?
- When Happy falls, why doesn't Rudolph fly up and catch him, thus cutting about 20 minutes of crap from this show?
And more questions:
- Why is the guy from the year 1023 called Sir Ten Two Three, which when spoken sounds like the time, not the year.
- What good are a cave man and a knight with his eyes covered when searching a vast collection of islands for one baby?
- Why doesn't Big Ben the whale ever submerge? and why is the whale so small?
- Why would a baby run away from laughter, but willingly climb on the hairy neck of a gross buzzard?
- Why am I still thinking about this????