- ask Stella to run labels for the camp mailers
- get the folders made for the boss to take to DC
- Find out what's in the mystery cabinet in the copy room (nothing exciting)
- call the copier company to arrange for them to move the copiers
- figure out who's responsible for packing and moving the printers, fax machines, scanners, etc.
- What do we do with the giant ferris wheel made of K'Nex?
- And for the love of God, what am I going to do with all the shit in my office???
That's why I accepted the invitation to have dinner with my Tower friends at the soon-to-be defunct Spaghetti Factory on Sunset. I had the spaghetti, naturally, with meatballs, because I've been craving it. It was fun. I miss those guys--and Shawn.
Morrissey is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and all I can think of is the time I saw him buying Diet Coke at Pavilions in West Hollywood. I wonder if Sam Caro is watching. Sam loved him some Morrissey.