Saturday, April 28, 2007

It's all over but the crying (and bitching and moaning)

It's mostly done. The big furniture is moved. I'm sure the boss is going to be nuts when she walks in on Monday but if people didn't put names on their stuff, how am I supposed to know where to put it. It all went in the conference room which was nicknamed "The crap room." The movers loved that. Speaking of movers, what a team. Those guys really kicked ass. My favorite was Jimmy. Jimmy was the greatest!

My ankle is the size of a grapefruit due to my varicose veins (Thank you, Heredity). I was in so much pain last night I wanted to cry, and I have a high pain threshold. I have had it elevated most of the day and it's a little better. When I have some days off next week, I'm going to the doctor.

And I got a cookie b
ouquet from everyone at work to thank me for everything. They were mighty tasty around 10:30 last night when we still had two more hours of moving to do. Okay, I didn't do the moving. I sat with my leg elevated, but I still had to get up on occasion to supervise.

I'm tired. Very, very tired. (sigh)

No comments: