Friday, January 18, 2008

TGIAF*

This has been a trying week and I'm so happy it's nearly over. I have lots to do and I'm contemplating working on Monday (a holiday) but honestly, I just don't wanna! I'm so stressed out and nutty right now. I almost threw down with an old woman because of a giant floral display that was sitting in front of the ladies room door. (you don't want to get between me and a toilet when I really have to pee)

I'm tired. I have one more meeting tomorrow morning and then I can relax a little. I really don't want to come in on Monday. I hope I can get some help tomorrow and finish my project so I don't have to.

In other news, because I don't have nearly enough to do, I joined a dishcloth swap and learned how to knit mitered squares. Woo Hoo! I'm not right in the head.



*Thank God It's Almost Friday (although technically it is..1:12am)

2 comments:

Funky Muffins said...

FRIDAY IS HERE!
(IN ALL CAPS AND BEARING EXCLAMATION)

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I wanna learn mitered squares!! They just look so cool.

DON'T work Monday. Really. You need to take a day off to ... reflect. Thank you, MLK!