Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Look what I made!

[Not so] scientific experiments have been postponed due to being busier than a one-armed window washer. In the meantime, I finished another mask--LOOK!Boo, Kids! Can you tell Sergio is smiling? It'll probably look scarier without the polo and with black make-up around his eyes. It lost it's spook factor when Sergio put on his glasses. I was giggling too much to photograph that moment.

Notice Vicky's reaction?
Some people just don't get it. Of course, after she got over the initial "wtf?" she asked me to make a luchador mask for her. Great. I'm going to be known as the Mask Lady. Now if I could parlay that into a lucrative income...hmmm.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your mask is fantastic! I think being known as the Mask Lady is fantastic too. Start charging the big bucks for your masks, Mask Lady!