Monday, December 29, 2008

I've been Stumbled Upon

Hey! Somebody Stumbled me. (ooo, dirty) I've had visitors from all over the place. Flower Mound, Texas; Naples, Florida, Washington Court House, Ohio; Berkeley Springs, West Virginia (Hey Jackson, I'm somebody) as well as such far flung locales as Buenos Aires, Seoul, Romania, and my favorite, Cebu (Phillipines).Why is it my favorite? Because it reminds me of the Veggie Tales Silly Songs Song of the Cebu (shut up, I have nieces and nephews). Go ahead and check it out. The song starts at the 1:40 mark. I dare you to not sing "Cebuuuuuuuuu" all day, or if you're like me, "achoo moo moo, achoo moo moo, achoo moo moo..." and "boo hoo moo moo..." (yeah, try to keep that one going).

As for my stumbling visitors, I hope you enjoyed your stay. Sorry I didn't have more to offer you. It's been slow lately. Stop by any time.

No comments: