Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Loveliest Sister in the Whole USA

Is there anything in this world better than a sister? I don't think so.

Today is the birthday of my wonderful, beautiful, caring, patient, funny, smart, talented, creative, goofy, older (oops, did that slip out) sister, Kate! Have I mentioned how much I adore her? I do, very much. Big kisses and bigger hugs to you, my Katie. I love you a bushel and a peck.



PS. To the gals at Catherine's birthday bash, this is the song I was going on about. It's performed by Donna Fargo, not Melody--my mistake. Dig the 70's outfit.

(yeah, you've seen these pictures before, but really, could we be cuter together?)

1 comment:

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

HAH!!! That's *NOT* a country song?!! "It's a skippity-do-dah-day!" With lyrics like that...

How much you wanna bet she wishes she could still rock that outfit?!

Too funny; I don't recall *why* you were going on about the song, but I do remember you going on (and on!) about it!