Monday, March 16, 2009

A quickie

Maybe I should have called March the month I'd START a bunch of projects, because that's what it has turned out to be. On Friday, while successfully wasting a lunch hour, I found a bunch of patterns on Ravelry than I just have to make. I downloaded and printed and saved the lot of them. Here's a little something I made Friday night while watching BSG, the miniseries.It was super easy and fairly quick considering the amount of stockinette that goes into it. I gave this one to a co-worker who is celebrating her birthday today. I will make more. As for the pattern, I know it's on Ravelry but I can't find the link and I don't have the patience to look for it. Sorry. [edit--Here it is] I'll tell you that I went to the patterns page and searched "other." There you will find a boatload of things you didn't know you needed to knit. Enjoy.

1 comment:

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Gawrsh, that's cute. And Wee Monkeygurl uses those tissue packs!