Monday, July 18, 2011

Oh, Zyrtec. Why you gotta play me like that?

All week long while I was visiting Pennystucky, I took a Zyrtec and two hits from the ol' crackpipe Symbicort to keep the allergies and subsequent asthma symptoms at bay.  It worked like a charm for most of the time and I felt great.  This morning, I woke up sneezing and decided to take a Zyrtec.  I have been a groggy listless mess ever since. 

I can't afford to be, though.  I have six days worth of work that needs to be crammed into three days because I'm going to Comic Con on Thursday. I really needed to unpack, inventory, and then repack the branded supplies closet, but I just couldn't muster the energy to undertake that task.  Instead, I started cleaning up my office, until I realized that half the stuff in my office needs to go into the supplies closet.  It doesn't help that it's so cold in our offices that all I want to do is curl up with a blanket, which our promo company has so conveniently provided in my monthly sample pack.  I got this adorable pen, too.  Look how happy he is!

1 comment:

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

He's cute; is he single?