Friday, July 29, 2011

Who do I write like? I'll bite.

After Will (aka Oslowe) and Annika posted their results, I decided to check out what the compubot had to say about my writing.  I used a random sampling from my blog (about 10 posts) and four fiction pieces I've been working on.  These are my results--four for William Gibson, five for Cory Doctorow, one Vonnegut, one Gaiman, and one Chuck Palahniuk.  There was also one JK Rowling, but that was the post in which I talked about Harry Potter, so I'm not counting it.  


I write like
William Gibson
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!

Didn't William Gibson write Johnny Mnemonic?  That's pretty much all I know of his writing and I won't hold it against him.



I write like
Cory Doctorow
I Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing!


As for Cory, all I know about him is Boing Boing, and that he kind of looks like Drew Carey.

As for the others--Vonnegut? Gaiman? Palahniuk?  Am I really that dark?

1 comment:

Annika said...

Maybe it's all the stuff about Frau sneaking around. That's pretty dark.