Monday, July 11, 2011

The Repairman Cometh

The Good News:
My apartment has not been condemned.  Frau and/or a qualified repairman visited my apartment while I was in Pennsyltucky having a grand time and fixed the leaks.  The bathtub and kitchen sink have been re-caulked.  The cracks have been spackled, and there is a fresh coat of gleaming white paint in my bathroom.  Hooray!

The Bad News:
Frau and/or a qualified repairman visited my apartment while I was in Pennsyltucky leaving a big ol' mess for me to clean up.  Things in the bathroom were all topsy-turvy and the tub was filthy! My plane got in at 12:01am. By the time we got our bags, it was about 12:40.  Then the drive to Christina's to pick up my car, then the drive home...we're talking about 1:30am when I got to Chez Gingham.  Guess what Laurie Ann was doing at 2am?  Yes, scrubbing the bathtub and the bathroom floor because while I'm not the most fastidious housekeeper, I needed to shower and that tub was beyond disgusting.  And I still made it to work on time.  

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I got in from a night of cocktails and tapas on Friday and then went on to pack up my entire room and clean and vacuum before 2:30am so I could move out the next morning :)

Unknown said...

Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to my blogger profile and visit my blog "Kwotz - Golden Words of Life"
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.


Note: Only ONE click is needed. If you don't wanna help then just visit my blog.
I will be grateful to you
I really need your help