Saturday, July 02, 2011

Technically, my first day of vacation

I have seven hours before I head off (not into the sunset, since I'm heading east). The hair is dyed. The shirts are dried. My shoes are tied. (hee hee, see how I went for the rhyme there?) I'm still debating red suitcase with wheels or black duffel without wheels. I think they're probably the same size, but the black duffel appears to hold more. Then again, no wheels. Hmmm...

Anywho, just wanted to let you know that I'll be mobile blogging (that's from my phone) while I'm away. Expect a lot of pictures of my family being goofy. Or the firehouse kitchen, which I'm told is spectacular (that's where we're cooking on Friday). Or maybe people in the Detroit airport (I'm sure it's a treasure trove).

Black Duffel bag wins. While it will be a bit unwieldy, it's easier to cram more into it. Also, it will be a crochet vacation...except for Evie's present which I still haven't finished. Yikes! I'll finish it before the week's out. I hope.

1 comment:

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Y'know, reading from the most recent, I'd have to say the one thing missing from the posts is MORE PICTURES!! Why are there no pics of your family acting crazy? Evie enjoying her present? BBQ on the front porch? THE NEW FIREHOUSE?!?!?!??!!