Friday, February 24, 2006

Holy Crap, my head hurts

I was standing for seven hours yesterday while playing MixMaster Lo for our quarterly product presentation and my back is killing me. All things being connected in the body, the rest of me doesn't feel so hot either. And, it's 7:18pm and I haven't eaten but a Trix cereal and milk doodad since 10am. Oh, I lied. There was that ham sandwich at 1:00. I'm hungry, and dehydrated, and my head freakin' hurts.

So, despite efforts to be a good employee and make Mr. Man forget that I snapped at him in front of THE ENTIRE REGION OF MANAGERS yesterday, I just haven't been able to muster the enthusiasm needed to complete anything today. I did, however, spend about an hour here . Go on. Have some fun. Me? I'm going home to whip up some tasty Ramen noodles and down some serious pain killers.


1 comment:

dizzy von damn! said...

ramen noodles make everything better.

except salt overload.