Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Some things are worth spending a little more

I stopped at the 99cents Store on my way home to pick up some cheap plastic bins for my desk drawer. While looking for a generic Magic Eraser-type product, I stumbled across some items that, no matter how poor you are, you probably want to buy at a reputable pharmacy for more than $1.07. Items such as condoms and home pregnancy tests.













Aw, What am I saying? With names like Be Certain and U Check, they have to be accurate, right?

4 comments:

Malnurtured Snay said...

Likewise, I've always wondered the quality of the stock in the 25-cent condom machines in Cook Library at Towson U.

carlita dee said...

Is that why I'm pregnant and plagued by VD?

Seriously, thanks for the lurve over on my blog. I'm okay, but I've missed you at SnB of late. :)

Oh, in BC news, Adam called a big meeting today to announce that he's no longer president. They brought in some new rah rah rah guy for the job. Maybe he'll actually be in the offices sometimes.

Uccellina said...

I've heard, bizarrely, that those pregnancy tests are remarkably accurate.

Oatmeal, the Bandit said...

They've worked so far for me. Negatory all around!