Saturday, September 01, 2007

Nacho eats

As I passed his tank on my way to the loo, Nacho swam along with me. I stopped and my heart skipped. Could it be so easy? Was he feeling better already? Why, his tail even looked somewhat--does fluffier apply to a fish? He was swimming, not floating, and I saw that as a good sign. I cautiously dropped a few pellets in the water and watched. HE ATE THEM!! And there is just the slightest trace of a bubble nest in the corner. Phew! I am still heading out to a more reputable fish store to pick up some things to balance the water and see what they think I should do. But still, I can't deny that his current level of activity is putting me in a good mood.

I'm in love with a fish. Lord help me.

5 comments:

dizzy von damn! said...

NACHOOOOOOO!


hurrah!

Anonymous said...

Yay! A healthy Nacho is a good way to start the month. :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, you've got it and you've got it bad...

Glad Nacho is getting back to his old self...

Valerie said...

-=giggle=- It's great to see someone so devoted to their animals though!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Nacho!!