Referrals to my blog are usually just links from friends' blogs or boring logical links, but I found these to be particularly amusing:
- Laurie Ann in blue spandex--I assure you all, this will never happen.
- Baby toe pricked by a witch--Daddy always said I came from an old witch in the woods, but I promise, your children are safe with me.
- Adrian Grenier does cute thing--Well, I'm sure he does many cute things but not on my blog.
- Brass Brassiere--colder than a witch's... This one I get.
and my all time favorite:
- Started with a headache, then muscle pain and now I can't grip anything--For Crying Out Loud, man; get off the computer and see a doctor. Sheesh!
Meanwhile, I used Febreeze on my car last night and it smells even worse today. I found that some of the cream spilled down to the floor of the car as well (I hadn't noticed it Friday). I may have to have the interior professionally cleaned. Any suggestions?
Oh, and if you're bored and surfing the net anyway, I urge you to go to YouTube, type "The Guild" into the search box and watch all three episodes. It's worth a chuckle or two.