Friday, April 11, 2008

What's missing?

The wreaths are gone!
Either my neighbor reads my blog or he has checked out Google Maps Street View for himself and was embarrassed. They may have been gone for days, or even weeks, and I never noticed. I just happened to look back at the house today as I was getting into my car and--WOW--they're gone! They were definitely there in February because I had a friend over who made a comment and I said I would festoon them with hearts for Valentine's Day. I wonder if his wife finally shamed him into taking them down. Now if she could do the same for the take-out menus stuck in the screen door. (I know, baby steps)

1 comment:

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Oh, it's even cuter without the decorations!!! Who'da thunkit?!

BTW- check out our BF - http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/11/tv.fergusons.first.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview.

And also? I plan on going to SnB tomorrow. GASP, I know! But Frank said he'd bring Oliver...