Saturday, April 26, 2008

Your basic weekend mix-n-match

I know how it is. You're sitting there, stirring your morning coffee and thinking, "Hmmm, I wonder what's going on with Laurie Ann's bean?" Well, wonder no more. The bean is growing up just fine. In fact, Jack (that's his name) has taken over the blinds and is making a move on the ceiling tiles. And then, as you grab your keys and head out the door, you think, "I wonder if Laurie Ann ever found the third rock for her Zen Garden?" Why no, I didn't. However, I found a suitable replacement.That's a black jelly bean in the back left corner. Could you tell? And if it's gets melted and sticky, I have a whole dish full of licorice-flavored Jelly Bellies (which I don't eat) to replace it.

Go ahead, say it. "Laurie Ann, you're so clever."

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Love the bean. Now I won't have to ponder its growth tomorrow morning at work, whether there is coffee or not.

And yep, the black jellybean is genius.
I'd like a zen garden. Or a sandpit. Or ooh I'd like to just live on a beach somewhere. (not over here, the cold would kill me)