Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm sick and it's making me mean (okay, meaner)

LA is on fire and all the smoke in the air is killing me. My head feels like a Macy's parade balloon and sinuses are all swollen. My throat is very sore, too. I tried using the Neti pot for some relief but it just made it worse. I'm drinking lots of tea and ice cold water.

In the mail today, I received a catalog for Lakeside Collection, a purveyor of "unique gifts" at cheap prices. While flipping through I came across this:Wii accessories. Okay, a steering wheel for driving games, tennis rack, golf club, baseball bat, I'm with you so far....but, um, what is that other attachment? And more importantly, does it have the rumble feature?

A few pages later I came across a photo of a little girl selling some kind of paper dolls. It's mean. I know. I'm horrible. But the resemblance was uncanny.Oh, I'm going to hell. and I'm feeling like it, too. I need more tea. And perhaps a nap.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Um, well, that's a really big ear cleaner! (sorry, random "Parenthood" reference)

Natalie said...

That would be the light saber.

And yes it has a rumble feature.

Unfortunately it doesn't glow.

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Meet ya in H-E-double-hockey-sticks!