I have been given the letter P. What ten words can I think of that begin with P.
1. PAIN--Sunburn is a bitch, yo. I'm in lots of pain. We went to a formal dinner last night and every second spent in a bra was torture.
2. PEEPERS--As in the frogs, not eyes. Frogs! Millions of them. Okay, probably only hundreds, but they peep all night long. Like this--peep peep peep peep peep peep...and on and on into the night. It'll drive you crazy.
3. PLANS--they are going by the wayside. It looks like rain is eminent. Tina's eyes are swollen from the sun. The impromptu bridal shower didn't happen. The knitted edible undies were impossible to make, and I tried. I really, really tried. Dang!
4. PLUNGER--Anybody have one? Our toilet is backed up.
5. PLUGS--There are eight plugs behind the entertainment center in our room. We can't figure out what they all connect, but we unplugged a couple for the internet and the coffee pot. Let's hope nothing too dangerous happens.
6. PREPARATION H--Which might make Tina's swelling going down in time for the wedding, or help with the itching and swelling from all the bug bites which I am not so sure are mosquitos.
7. PERIOD--One of us gals, I won't say who, got hers just in time for vacation. Woo Hoo.
8. POT--Readily available from any one of the neffarious men who hang out on the beach at night.
9. POTENT--The rum drinks being served at the bars. You'd think at an all inclusive resort they would skimp on the alcohol, but not so. These drinks are way filled with alcohol, even at the swim up bar, where you'd think it wouldn't be advantageous to have people get drunk. Because the sign said there was a lifeguard on duty but I haven't actually seen one in four days.
10. Pythagorean Theorem--In any right triangle, the area of the square whose side is the hypotenuse (the side of a right triangle opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the areas of the squares on the other two sides. Does anyone understand this? I don't. But Pythagorean Theorem is fun to say. And this meme was all about vacation stuff and I wanted to sound intelligent.
Okay, that's it. See you folks later.