Thursday, July 26, 2007

Heavens to Murgatroid, even

Arrgghh!! Too much to do. Oh, Shoot! I just remembered an email I forgot to send. Rats!
So, I've been megabusy with the usual catching up, then I got a project handed to me that had to go out by end of day yesterday--and not a small project either. It got done, but that pushed back all my other "to do" items, and tomorrow, I have to fit filing into my already packed dance card.

Well, nothing to do but stay late and get some stuff done while no one is there to bug me. Name plates are hung. Business cards are ordered. The sign company is coming tomorrow to hang our lobby sign. Kinkos is working on our copy project. And I'm home safe and sound despite the bomb squad vehicle that zoomed past me on Olympic and the police helicopter that was circling and seemed to be following me home. (hmmm)

Sorry I didn't make it to the Farmer's Market. I'll be knitting at home. I promise.

1 comment:

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Wow. Are you *sure* you aren't living my life?! Oh, wait. You had The Roy here and did all sorts of fun things. That's the difference between me and you.