Monday, January 05, 2009

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse...

Please tell me someone is watching the train wreck that is "True Beauty." I think the best was host Vanessa Minnillo practically wagging her finger at the gal who got sent home tonight saying, "True beauty comes from within." Please tell me that's going to be the catch phrase like "you're fired," especially if it comes with Vanessa's finger wagging. You can tell Tyra has a hand in it. Between this and DeAnna showing up on "The Bachelor" to mess with Jason's head (after having dumped Jesse, the snowboarder), it's going to be some incredibly bad reality TV. Damn, I have to fix that HD converter.

And yes, I watch the worst in television broadcasting.

2 comments:

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Y'know, I was going to give you a hard time about your reality show issues, but then I remembered I sat through 1/2 of CSI Miami before I conceded *ONE MORE REALLY BAD LINE POORLY DELIVERED* indeed could kill me. Guess I'm in no position to criticize...

Ellen Bloom said...

Oh go ahead and watch your "guilty pleasure" crummy reality shows. We all do it....HOWEVER, I try not to admit it online. (VH-1 "Celebrity Rehab" best trainwreck EVAH)!!!