Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not that I'm calling anyone a freak...

Oslowe posted the following over on his Live Journal:

Pay It Forward/Freebies for Freaks meme

The first five people who comment here will get something I make. Could be a real life thing, could be something dead. Depends on what I think you will like and my inspirations. (Note, it's going to be something I think you will like. Actual liking not guaranteed!) The only real rule is that you have to make this offer in your own journal.


Well, who can turn down an offer like that? I commented and, as per instructions, am making the same offer to you fine folks. Now, I guarantee the something I make will not be dead. However, I do not guarantee speediness of delivery. I'm up to my arse in hat orders for the boys at the office, although one of them went on tour, so his hat can wait. Comment away and I'll figure out a way to contact you later.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll bite (well, not literally).

The things I enjoy most about your blog are the occasional odd adventures in dining around LA (since I work downtown), the drama of your Frau dealings, and the loving way you write about your car.

And the name of your blog brings back memories of the days when moms were reminded to search for Weber's bread by looknig for the "blue gingham wrapper." Of course, the wrapper was waxed paper, or later, plastic. Wouldn't it have been interesting if they'd sold you bread wrapped in actual gingham?

--Bob Niccum

Anne-Marie said...

Here I am commenting. Although you already sent me something :)

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I'm a little late to the party (there's a big surprise!), but ... COMMENTING! Hmmm. I think I'm gonna have to take my name off the list for recipients, however, since I don't maintain my blog at all and couldn't follow through.

Thanks for the offer, tho!