Monday, March 13, 2006

Bad Habits and such

If you read the post that I wrote earlier today and just deleted...yep, I'm a wuss and felt that on the outside chance that someone of the Germanic nature were to stumble upon it, it wouldn't go well.

So, I fell asleep on the couch again in the middle of Grey's Anatomy. Dang! Then, I was awoken by my cell phone, Kelly Clarkson no less, at 12:09am by a certain German fellow. After dispensing with him, I washed my face and prepared for bed, but suddenly, I wasn't tired. I tried everything I know to put me to sleep--yes, everything.


So, at
I was doing this
Instead of doing this
Hey, I want to see you look good at 3:37am...and it was taken with the phone camera, so consider the source. Normally, with good photography equipment, I look like Snow White, perfectly preserved in her little glass bed awaiting my prince.

No comments: