Friday, February 09, 2007

Meet "Friday Laurie"

I'm a pretty easy going kind of gal. Some might say too much so, but eh. I'm a Sagittarius. We're like that. I do not handle stress well. I tend to lose sleep and become non-nonsense girl, instead of the fun-loving quipster you all know and love.

This morning, after only a few hours of restless sleep last night, I arrived at work tired, cranky, and hardly my prettiest. So, when an additional project crossed my desk this morning, I responded thusly:

"Balls! I'm gonna need some coffee to deal with this shit."

Poor Sergio. He didn't know what to make of me. He looked at me, eyebrows disappearing into his hairline and said timidly, "Balls?"
To which I replied, "Meet Friday Laurie. You'd do well to stay away."

Then I got lost in Tarzana, but that's a story for another time.