Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Things that did and didn't suck today

Things that did:
  • I got to work on time today and had to wait in the conference room for someone to let me into the office because I don't have a key to my own office. The people with a key didn't arrive until nearly 9:00. I feel like an hour of productivity was stolen from me.
  • I didn't go to lunch until 3:30.
  • I didn't change my shoes to walk down to the cafe, and now I have blisters on the balls of my feet.
  • Before leaving for the cafe, I told Terry how much I hate raw onions and cooked green peppers. Guess what was on my Veggie Burger?
  • That DVD from Netflix is now scheduled to arrive on Friday because it's shipping from Flushing, New York. However, Season 1, disc 2 is in my living room right now, as is Season 2, disc 1. Neither of which I can watch until Friday, when Season 1, disc 1 arrives.
  • When I pulled up in front of the house, a strange woman was sitting on my front stoop.
Things that didn't:
  • I got a present from my sister. It was a lollipop and a heart-shaped picture frame. I love my Katie.
  • My hair looked awesome today. I blew it straight and it turned out silky and shiny.
  • The sweater I wore today gave me some coquettish cleavage. (where are the menfolk when you're perfectly adorable?)
  • Once in my office, I was very productive and felt good about it.
  • The strange woman had the cutest puppy with her. It looked like this (below) but with happier eyes.

2 comments:

Oatmeal, the Bandit said...

I picture that puppy saying "you think you got problems..."

Sachi said...

That puppy is killing me with cuteness.