Tuesday, August 28, 2007

No. Hot. Water.

Can you imagine the mood I'm in today?

Frau had better call me back and it had better be fixed by the time I get home tonight or I'm going to paint that mural of dwarfs in compromising positions on the living room wall.

[edit] It's 3:24pm and still no call back from Frau Freezinmytitsoff. She was there yesterday (at the homestead) with some workers so I'm wondering if they were working on something and neglected to turn my water back on. It's just the hot water, and it's not like the water just doesn't get hot...there isn't any water coming out of the faucet at all. I fully expect to see Bugs Bunny in the shower saying, "Gurgle, Gurgle. Why don't ya pay yer water bill."
I did a cold bird bath, put my hair in a ponytail and boiled some water to do the dishes. Then I left for work and completely forgot to take my lunch even though I had scribbled "LUNCH" on my hand in bright red Sharpie.

And you know, I wasn't moody enough with the whole time o' the month and all. Came to work to find a King Sized Snickers on my desk. No one has owned up to it yet, but I sure appreciated the chocolate.

2 comments:

Faith said...

fuuuuuuuuuuck. That sucks.

I'll come help with the painting though!

Let me know if you're going to be at SnB on Thursday so I can bring you your prize!!!

xo
Faith

Anonymous said...

Aww! Charity chocolate from office hero.