Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Shout! Shout! Let It All Out!

JAMIE IS BROKEN!!
I was driving home and I stopped at a light and Jamie stopped more abruptly than was appropriate for the pressure I put on the brake pedal. While sitting at the light, she started to idle funny, kind of shaking really hard. I revved a few times, begged her to please make it home, begged the cars to let me turn and then the check engine light started blinking. I did some more begging and she managed to make it home. There's a horrible burning smell and it seems like the exact same problem as the last which the Volkswagen guys told me was fixed. Not cool!!! So, tomorrow, I'll have to call AAA and ask them to tow me to the mechanic, take a bus to work, and hope it doesn't cost too much to fix.

I won't be at SnB tomorrow and damn it, I had plans for this paycheck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( I hope Jamie is at least a cheap date!

Frank said...

Awww, poor thing! Sorry Jamie's not feeling well. Especially sorry you're not gonna be at SNB! Who am I gonna sit next to and be entertained by?!

dizzy von damn! said...

SADFACE.