Thursday, March 06, 2008

Somebody stop me

I ate lunch at the deli downstairs again today. I ate there yesterday. I haven't eaten there in several weeks because I was broke and she raised her prices so even the french fries are out of my price range. Anyway, I got paid on Friday and Max the German Car King didn't soak me on the repairs so I have been eating lunch again.

Stop me. Please. I beg of you.

Yesterday, I ate lunch around 2:30 (I know, but it's the only time I can go after covering meetings and the receptionist's lunch). By 3:30, I felt queasy and wanted to barf. and yet...

I ate there again today. Today, I didn't even leave the table before my tummy told me to rid myself of the foulness I had just eaten. I haven't yet, but I feel it's a matter of time.

So, if you see me heading toward the deli around 2:00ish, stop me, tackle me and tie me to my desk if you have to, but please do not let me eat there again.

Thanks.

1 comment:

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Hunny. I feel that way after nearly everything I eat these days. And yet, at a going-away party for a fellow staff member, I managed to wolf down a corner piece of very icing-y (that is TOO a word!!!) choco oreo cake.

Just shoot me now.