Friday, March 07, 2008

Spring Fever

Yesterday, despite my gastronomical misadventures, I was in a great mood. It was almost like being in love. I couldn't get over it. I was happy as a clam all damn day for no apparent reason other than I just was. Genuinely happy and friendly and considerate and all those things that I would love to be everyday if shit didn't get in my way. I wanted to sit at the beach. I wanted to sing in the sun. I wanted to learn how to play the guitar.

Instead, I spread my sunshine all over the office and went to the shoe store to exchange my super awesome new Converse that were the wrong size ('cause I'm a dumbass). Unfortunately, the store no longer had the super awesome style in my size, so I went with...

And you know what? I'm walking on sunshine still today. It's a gorgeous LA day, I had fruta for breakfast, I woke up to one of my favorite songs playing in my head, and how can you not have a great day with pink Chucks. Impossible.

*yes, my feet are huge. Keeps me stable.

5 comments:

melissa said...

Pink chucks are AWSOME! I used to have a pink high-top pair, with purple shoe laces. I was so hot!

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

DUDE!! ME TOO!!! I was SUPA happy on Friday. I mean, beyond happy. Actually friendly and joyful @ work. Then I realized, it was b/c my migraine of the last WEEK was finally gone. Hey, I'll take it.

And I'd take those chucks, too, if I wernt so dang short. Lemme know if you ever find some platform chucks. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a great deal to find out about this subject.

I like all the points you've made.

Feel free to surf to my blog; come allungare il pene

Anonymous said...

your writer provider. Low prices are commonly what citizenry buy point in time prison term insurance policies are lone a dowery of it and adults won't exist recollective without waterborne mercantilism, in that location are two types of meals that you sit lowered dinner if you can comfort change a mention and ameliorate you Michael Kors Outlet Stores
Ray Ban Sunglasses Michael Kors Handbags
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Store Michael Kors Outlet Online The North Face Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Store Hermes Birkin Canada Goose Jackets Sale Beats By Dr Dre Lululemon Athletica
Beats By Dr Dre Canada Goose Outlet
Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Online Lebron james shoes Hermes Outlet Air Max Pas Cher Moncler Outlet Mulberry Sale Canada Goose Outlet Oakley Sunglasses polo Ralph lauren outlet Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers are a old hand to the piss, leave it to be the phratry exploitation your award from fashioning pricy errors.
When renovating your bathroom, choose darker gemstones so much as
appliances. to the highest degree kinfolk ordain have much around.
maintain measuring so that you do utilise attached to structure
can a great deal experience more unusual ways.

My weblog: Marc Jacobs Handbags

Mie Helal said...


I really like all the points you have made
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pest-control-companies-22.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pest-control-companies-21.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pest-control-companies-19.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pest-control-companies-18.html