Sunday, June 15, 2008

Look what I did!


It's finished!! Hooray!!
Jaclyn, if you read this, this is for Julia. I just have to block it.

[edit]: I need an intervention. I was so happy with this yarn and inspired by Molly's bathroom rug that I cast on a mitered square blankie which may or may not be finished before Julia's first birthday. This is in addition to the project I started on Saturday at SnB, and the Lacy Ribbon scarf I cast on last Tuesday because I finally got around to winding some hand-dyed Merino I won in a contest and had to knit something with it. That's three current projects--one due on the 29th, one due whenever, but preferably before the girl goes off to college, and one for myself that will take forever to finish.

4 comments:

carlita dee said...

So cute! I adore it!

The stripes were so worth it.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I want one for ME.

Ellen Bloom said...

Once again....it's adorable!!!

Natalie said...

Start your needles! I have got the knitting bug bad too! Usually in the summer it starts to wane but with all these babies! Which brings me to your absolutely too cute sweater! Love it! I too plan to do a baby blanket after I finish my shawl, a baby sweater or two, blah, blah, blah....
get knitting!