Monday, April 10, 2006

I couldn't possibly take another bite...

I had the most disturbing dreams about being buried alive in the same coffin as a recently dead person, and eating that person. And I wasn't alone. It was a common occurrence. Then, when I tried to go back to sleep I kept seeing that mask from "Saw", and I've never even seen that movie. Eww. I was all kinds of creeped out and wide awake at 4:30 because of this.

Anyone want to analyze my obviously messed up head?

Dang! I went on Ebay to leave feedback and got sucked in.

"...and she was never heard from again."



3 comments:

Sachi said...

Jesus! Maybe you think your mystery invader has come to turn you into a zombie. Time to get a pet to snuggle with you. That helps sometimes.

dizzy von damn! said...

those sound like nasty dreams.

i'm sorry i caused you to be consumed by ebay.

Laurie Ann said...

Yes, a pet would be welcome to scary dreams. I'm a wuss about scary things.

As for ebay, I found the most adorable knitting needles with sheep on the ends. My initials being LAM, I couldn't resist a bid.