Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My favorite sport

We (the company I work for) were given use of a luxury suite at Dodgers stadium last night and it was sweet. (get it? suite/ sweet--I'm so funny)
Anywho, the owners of the suite hooked us up with beer, soda, Dodgers dogs, quesadillas, chips, nuts, pretzels, and a great view from behind home plate. It was a great game. The Dodgers won!! Yippee!! And we got to order from the dessert cart (Thanks, Boss). Oh yeah, Dessert cart. No cotton candy for us. In the luxury suites you get your choice of such desserts as S'more brownies, Snickers pie, Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake, Caramel Apples as big as your head, and liquor shots in chocolate "glasses." I had gummy bears. I was too full from the dogs and quesadillas.
It's the back of Vin Scully's head!

7th Inning Stretch (look closely and you can see the organist)






Birthday Girls: Marnie & Teaunna








Dodgers Win!!! The boys are so excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snickers pie sounds delicious. Could you have taken it to go? I might have tried to get that down even if I were full.

Jax

Sachi said...

Shit, man! Did you knit? You know there's that Stitch & Pitch thing coming up.... Too bad I'm not a Dodgers fan...

Liquor shots in chocolate glasses kicks ass!!!!

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Yeah, you *are* funny - LOOKING!

Mmmmmmmmmm. Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake....

Sounds like great fun even if you're not a baseball fan!