Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Russell's Ramblings

Russell, our maintenance manager, is in my office rambling on and on and on. And on. You know that scene in Forrest Gump where Bubba goes on and on about how to cook shrimp? Well, I am not sure what Russell is talking about because I tuned him out hours ago. He was saying something about "People's Court", then something about his mom's stove not working and some problems with Sears, then something about how long it takes to fly to England, then something about a smelly guy on the bus, then something about oh, I don't know. It was so quiet this morning. Bossman didn't come in and no one is around to bug me, so ahhhhh, I got to relax and do my job.
Now he's watching the people and making nasty comments. OH MY GOD!!!
I'd toss him out, but Russell is the sensitive type who gets his feelings hurt if a person says, "Please, for the love of all that is sacred and holy, shut up!"
I have a sinus headache and I can't listen.

No comments: